Pod People is seeking a heart-centered and community-minded leader with experience growing digital communities, producing/curating events (both live and virtual) and building educational resources like mentorship programs, workshops and classes. Ideal candidates have worked professionally in the audio space, and therefore understand firsthand the experience and needs of our 1000+ community members.
About Pod People
Pod People is an audio production and staffing agency with a global community with the best audio creators from all over the world. We’re passionate about the power of audio storytelling, and helping our clients bring their stories to life.
- Develop a Community Roadmap with clear goals and ambitious timelines designed to exponentially grow our Community, and to create educational resources and opportunities for connection for our members.
- Develop all event programming for the Community (20+ events annually), and lead a team of Community Managers/Event Producers to execute that vision.
- Collaborate with the Director of Recruiting to strategize and build the future of our Community recruitment initiatives, including outreach to prospective community members, brainstorming marketing and partnering opportunities, implementing member incentives to encourage referrals, and more.
- Proactively and positively build relationships with community members in a way that engenders trust and confidence in Pod People.
- Manage the Pod People Circle, our digital discussion board for our Community members, including post generation, moderation and administration.
- Create and manage a useful Mentorship program that will match Community members with more senior Community members and/or industry leaders.
- Create and manage an educational arm of our organization that provides classes and educational opportunities for our Community members to level up their skills in the audio space.
- Meet with industry leaders to proactively build bridges and partnerships that will enhance the professional lives of our Community members.
- Provide guidance and career advice to our Community members as needed.
Who You Are
- DYNAMIC COMMUNICATOR who is comfortable talking to literally anyone — Community members, executives, clients — and form a connection.
- KIND, CLEAR & EMPATHETIC LEADER who thrives on helping others navigate their professional careers.
- COMMUNITY BUILDER who is committed to advocating for our Community, and proactively thinks of creative ways that we can be of service.
- EXPERIENCED EVENTS PROFESSIONAL who can imaginatively envision our live and virtual event programming, as well as manage Event Producers and help execute events, as needed.
- AUDIO CREATOR with experience in the audio industry and a complementary knowledge of the various components and workflows required to create stellar audio experiences.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION IN AUDIO is something that you think about in all of the work that you do, and you’re committed to creating a safer, fairer, and more open industry for all creators.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time role with an annual salary of $70K-$85K, commensurate with experience and cost of living (we are a remote-first company). Pod People also offers a welcoming and inclusive company culture including a 3-day weekend each month, an unlimited vacation and time-off policy, and an opportunity to earn equity in the company. Full-time employees also receive medical, vision, and dental benefits.