Pod People is seeking an audio creator and community builder to help us grow our Community member database and expand our resources for acquiring talented audio creators. This person will also help lead the onboarding and vetting process of each new community member for internal Pod People Matchmaking purposes.
About Pod People
Pod People is an audio production and staffing agency with a global community of the best audio creators from all over the world. We’re passionate about the power of audio storytelling, and helping our clients bring their stories to life.
- Work with the Director of Recruiting to strategize and build out our Community recruitment initiatives, including outreach to prospective members, brainstorm marketing and partnership opportunities, implement incentives to encourage internal recommendations, and more.
- Actively and creatively recruit new community members with a focus on BIPOC and marginalized creators, as well as senior-level candidates.
- Have a deep understanding of (or willingness to quickly learn) the Airtable platform, and a general passion for process and systems management.
- Conduct fun and engaging onboarding calls to introduce Pod People to new members, while gathering comprehensive notes (quantitative and qualitative) on each person as a potential candidate for work opportunities.
- Lead all communication for Recruiting efforts including email, Slack and scheduling onboarding calls in a kind, timely and professional manner.
- Organize weekly status reports on number of onboardings, recruiting emails sent, new members converted, and note any stand out members that have recently joined the community.
- Proactively and positively communicate with Community members in a way that engenders trust and confidence in Pod People.
Who You Are
- KIND, CLEAR & FORWARD-THINKING COMMUNICATOR who is always 3 steps ahead of other people on the team when it comes to remembering specific shows that Community members are working on, or what recent amazing things they’ve accomplished.
- COMMUNITY BUILDER who is committed to “being there” for our Community and proactively thinks of the ways in which we can be of service to our people.
- AUDIO CREATOR with experience in the audio industry and a complementary knowledge of the various components and workflows required to create stellar audio experiences.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION IN AUDIO is something that you think about in all of the work that you do, and you’re committed to creating a safer, fairer, and more open industry for all creators.
- ANALYTICAL & PROCESS-ORIENTED person who loves AirTable, Google Sheets and thrives on being 3 steps ahead of the rest of the team.
- DIPLOMATIC & ADAPTABLE professional who can deftly navigate complex relationships with clients, community members, industry partners and more.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time remote role with an annual salary of $55-65K, commensurate with experience and cost of living. Pod People also offers a welcoming and inclusive company culture including a 3-day weekend each month, an unlimited vacation and time-off policy, and an opportunity to earn equity in the company. Full-time employees also receive medical, vision, and dental benefits.